หลักสูตรเฉพาะทาง PADI Self Reliant Instructor
Become a Self Reliant Instructor on Koh Tao
When divers become more experienced One of the courses that most divers are interested in is underwater photography.
underwater photographer and videographer often require more independence than other divers to get a special picture They do not like diving with buddies or large groups.
PADI Self Reliant Instructor Specialized Course on Koh Tao
As a PADI Self Reliant Instructor, you will be teaching your divers when they decide to take the following steps.
As a PADI Self Reliant Diver Instructor, you will teach divers to develop self-reliance and independence when diving.
You will learn how to teach experienced divers to develop planning skills Organize and conduct dives without a buddy.
Other subjects you will learn in teaching This dive course includes the potential risks of diving alone and how to manage the risks. Dual system equipment and the necessity of secondary equipment
Specialized PADI Self Reliant Instructor Course in Koh Tao
- 1 Open Water Dive Training
- Rental of all diving equipment
- Free Dive Computers
- Black Turtle Dive ‘s Promise to Customers (and Environment)
To register for a PADI Self Reliant diver specialized course, you must:
- Have PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor teaching status
- Have certified at least 25 divers
- Be a PADI Self-Reliant Diver or PADI TecRec Diver, or have been accredited by another organization.
- Recent diving experiences – we recommend you dive review Complete if you haven’t dived for 12 months.
- In good health and without any underlying disease that hinders learning to dive
Upon successful completion of all course requirements, you must provide evidence of 20 self-reliant dives (dives using redundant equipment and self-reliance techniques).
1 day PADI Self Reliant Instructor Specialized Course
The course consists of two parts:
- knowledge development
- Open Water Dive Training – 1 Self Reliant Dive Training
Instructors are highly trained to ensure you are fully focused during your dive lessons in a relaxed environment.
During the training, we will gradually Build confidence and competence as you develop the skills you need.
PADI Self Reliant Instructor Specialized Course Timetable
Course Schedules The PADI Self Reliant Instructor Specialized Courses at Black Turtle Dive are flexible and we can arrange a course schedule to suit your own time and needs.
This course is often offered as part of a specialized program for teachers, such as our MSDT program .
If you want to talk or have questions, send them via email or Messenger on this page.
PADI Self Reliant Instructor course, price 4,000 baht
09.00 – 11.30: Orientation and knowledge development
12.30 – 17.00: Self-reliant instructor scuba diving
You are now certified as a PADI Self Reliant Specialty Instructor.
PADI Self Reliant Diver Specialized Instructor Course Information
Developing Self Reliant Teachers’ Knowledge
There is a knowledge development section that is done before we do diving training.
In the knowledge development section you must perform the following actions:
- Presents knowledge development from the PADI Self Reliant Specialist Manual by teaching questions left out of the review.
- Review and understand the objectives and goals of the PADI Self Reliant Specialty Course.
- Reviews and explains the Self-Reliant Diver Course standards and procedures from the PADI Specialty Course Instructor Manual and lists all student and instructor equipment requirements.
- Demonstrate expertise in developing all knowledge
- Explains how to control all parts of the course in a way that allows the diver to meet the course requirements.
- Attend a Marketing and Promotion Workshop where you’ll learn techniques for promoting a specialized Self-Reliant course to learners and the diving community.
- Participate in the price workshop
Practice diving with Self Reliant Instructors in open water.
There are 3 Self Reliant Dive Training sessions to become a Certified Self Reliant Diver.
During the Self-Reliant Instructor Specialized Course, you must meet all diving requirements for at least 3 practice dives out of 1 total.
Before diving, you must explain the considerations for practicing diving.
During training dives in open water, you must:
- Demonstrate proficiency of all aquatic skill requirements for the Self-Reliant Specialized Diver Course.
- Offers Open Water instruction from the Self-Reliant Specialized Diver Course.
- Demonstrate proficiency in all requirements of a Self-Reliant diver specialty diver in open water.
By completing all performance requirements, you will be certified PADI Self Reliant Diver Specialty Instructor.
PADI Fee 2024
The PADI Self Reliant Specialty Instructor course costs A$131.
PADI Study Materials:
Please bring your PADI Specialty Course Instructor.
You will need a copy of the PADI Instructor Guide, which is available as a free download for all renewed PADI members from www.padi.com/mypadi